Il Sole 24 ORE: Marino Vago appointed as new director
The addition to the Board of Directors follows the resignation of Matteo Colaninno as director and as president of the Internal Control & Audit Committee.
This appointment, made with a view to continuity, will not cause any material changes in the present top-management set up.
The Board thus consists of 14 directors, of which 12 non-executive, including Marino Vago.
Born in 1955, Marino Vago lives in Varese and is CEO of Vago SpA of Busto Arsizio, a company active in textile ennobling. In Confindustria – the Confederation of Italian Industry – he has been a member of the Council since June 1997 and of the Executive Board since May 2002. Since 2004 he has been Vice President responsible for “Organisation and Association Marketing”.
He is also a director of:
- Banca Popolare Commercio e Industria SpA
- Cofiva SpA - Varese – an investment company
- Industria e Università Srl - Varese – an investment company
- Promindustria SpA - Varese – a real estate company
- Università Carlo Cattaneo - LIUC (a university) – Castellanza
For further information:
Press Office, Il Sole 24 ORE: Ginevra Cozzi
Tel. +39 02/3022.4945 –Cell. +39 335/1350144
PMS: Fabio Marando – Cell. +39 329/4605000